BeansBikePark: Track packed till morning in case of rain. Plenty of moistore in the ground beans cre

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
BeansBikePark: Track packed till morning in case of rain. Plenty of moistore in the ground beans crew will have it good Sunday

What a day! It was sick having the young bucks lay it down at Beans today. The table table step down section into the sand rollers was killer. Hope everyone enjoyed it. The track is ready for whatever mother nature throughs at it so let's do some riding! If it rains to much I'll disk up the grass track and we will moto there. Gonna be a great mothers day ride.

Track was sick today guys! Thank you guys so much for putting in all the sweat and hard work! The constant changes and A+++ track/rider care, make it a favorite of mine and many people I know. It has a huge variety for riders of all sizes and skill levels. Everyone on Pit, please give Brock and BJ the appreciation they deserve for their endless hours of hardwork, and do yourself a favor and stop out and check it out! See you guys again real soon!

Thanks Joe! It looks like the weather should hold off till 3:00 so we are full speed ahead on getting the track ready! Even at 3 it's only 50% chance:) let's ride

Back