Malvern MX Practice Wed. 5-16-12 4Pm till 9Pm

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern MX will be holding practice this Wed. May 16th from 4Pm till 9PM for both Bikes and Quads.The track will be prepped and ready to go.The cost is $20.00 per rider.

Hey I'm wondering if those trails you used for your harescramble this past weekend are available to ride on your open practice days? Also, if they are, would you charge the same to ride both the trails and track the same night? (Wouldn't be able to make it out tomorrow, but for future reference.) Thanks!

No we really could not allow that. First some of those trails are not on our property and we are allowed to use them for that specific event. Second I couldn't not risk someone poping out on the track somewhere. It also would get to be a fine line between pit racing and the trails. So long story short, we better just stick to the track. Jason

JEEZ! Place was packed! I thought I was at a LL qualifier and it was just a Wed. night practice. Not only was it crowded enough to run separate sessions, but there were so many bikes they even split up the big bikes into two sessions at one point!

Fun time, track was nice, guys and gals there working hard and running a good show. Thanks for a fun night!

Back