TV Land Rock N Ride Saturday and Sunday May 26th and 27th

trevor145

PR Addict
http://www.tvlandmx.com/9870/
This is going to a fun time!!!
2 days of racing with some great entertainment and then practice on Monday.
A big moto filled Memorial Day weekend here at TV Land!
Come see the fresh changes and layout here and bring your friends for one of the funnest weekends of the season!!
Camping encouraged!!!
440-577-1964

Untitled_Panorama1copy.jpg

DSC02302.jpg

TVLandpana2.jpg

Yes we plan to race pit bikes in the afternoon!
Bring em out!!!

I also have a foot race planned...
So bring your running shoes. This will be a hoot!!!

A+40 foot race would be really funny. Rumor has it that there are a few CRA Track Promoters who would be legal in a +40 foot race!!
Seriously, TV Land's Rock-n-Ride weekends are great fun for the entire family.

Damn. I love the R&R but it's on the same day as the BC pit bike race. If you have any other events this year I'll definitely come out. Wish I could be at both. --L*64

If we come out Saturday evening to race on Sunday how much is it to get in 20 or 10?

If you show up for the weekend on Friday night, it's $25.
Saturday gates open at 7am, it's $20 until 2pm.
After 2pm or Sunday is $10.

Leave before 6pm on Saturday and get $10 back if you have paid for the weekend and we cut your wristband off.

This will be another great event at TVL for sure, hope to see everyone out there! Can't wait to see the "TV Land Tough Mudder" foot race, should be killer!

Are you guys having practice Friday before the race Saturday???

No sorry.
Pyma has a race and many have been asking if our gates will be open to come here after that, and the answer is yes.
Things are really looking good here too!!!
And looks like the weekend is going to perfect for celebrating ALL THINGS MOTO!!!
Don't forget to bring plenty of liquid and some sunscreen! Cause things are gonna get hot here!!!

I almost forgot...
If your coming from the west, State Route 167 is closed between Rt 11 and Rt 7.
Please take note of the detour and plan accordingly.
Use RT 90 East to State Route 7 South.

From the south, exit Rt 11 at State Route 6 east and take that to 7 north.

Map at http://trevorvines.com/6329/

Awesome 2 days. Weather was hot but not so hot you were miserable and the rain held out...all around good weekend. Thanks for the fun Trevor...

Found at TV Land today is the mising kick-starter from last Sunday's race. Contact Trevor at 440-577-1964 to claim your missing kickstart lever. Great weekend of awesome racing at TV Land !

Back