Apple Cabin Ride for Life Benefit

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Please see attached flyer and attend to support a good cause.

RideForLife.jpg

Thanks to everybody who is helping out. We have alot of great prizes and riding passes! We will be selling tickets today at the track. Come on out and support this great cause. Thanks again, Frank and Dorae

Ram Jam will be donating to help. Hope to see a better than normal turn out at this practice to help out.

What a great event! Thanks for putting all the effort in to do this. Nice to see such a good turnout also.

I can't thank everybody enough,we raised over $4,000 for Akron Childrens Hospital.I was great that Toni Jones was able to make it out also.

Can't say enough about Toni Jones' unbelievable attitude toward the whole situation, what a wonderful strong woman who had the most unfortunate event any of us can imagine happen to her and she's an inspiration to keep our heads up when things get down. Really nice event for a good cause, thank you Frank and Dorae for all your hard work and caring for us riders for all these years.

Can't say enough about Toni Jones' unbelievable attitude toward the whole situation, what a wonderful strong woman who had the most unfortunate event any of us can imagine happen to her and she's an inspiration to keep our heads up when things get down. Really nice event for a good cause, thank you Frank and Dorae for all your hard work and caring for us riders for all these years.

Well put Robin. I had a wonderful evening with my son and friends. Thanks Frank and Dorae for everything that you do.

Back