Another American Icon failing us.

6c85A.jpg

Right......and the 70's were 40 years ago!!!!!!!!

I still have two pairs of Nike Cortez tennis shoes which came out back then, and which are still common sellers in the mall, and I'm waiting for fishnet shirts and tanks to came back in style so that I can get them out of the closet. We were coooool in the 70's. :)

You can't tell me that you don't get that silk Disco shirt and platforms soles out every now and again and gaze at yourself in the mirror. You Know that You DO!

images

No platforms left in the closet…..but I did LOVE sporting my JAMS in the early 80’s…

Actually some of the current MX style looks a lot like something the JAMS line would have put out.

images

No platforms left in the closet…..but I did LOVE sporting my JAMS in the early 80’s…

Actually some of the current MX style looks a lot like something the JAMS line would have put out.

Jams!!!! Lol embarrassed to say I had some too...also used to rock parachute pants in the eighties and Skidz pants in early nineties ...hahaha

Well yesterday my dad shows up to bring food his wife cooked ( really great authentic vietnamese pho ) wearing ..... yup you guessed it JORTS !! Lol

Back