Bubba go pro at glen Helen. Dude is flying!

heres a still from that. gotta be a stunt double or photo shop. no way james is that beast.
jsgh_516714.jpg

while most bench racers are drinking beer and eating chicken.......bubba is throwing down,doing the real nasty......i wish i had people lining the track to watch me ride!!! couldnt agree more 314

I still think that the go pro video from his helmet is sped up just a little bit when playing it back.... but after riding at Glen Helen 2 years ago, to see how fast he is attacking some of the things compared to what we were doing is still quite amazing even from the spectator viewed video. Glen Helen made me feel like a complete spode........... and it wasn't the riders, it was the track that beat me to death! And I like rough tracks, but Glen Helen put new meaning to roughness, g outs, and high speed that I've never experienced before.

lol. im not fired up over this. i think its funny that people think its sped up. good for james. means hes REALLY hauling ass. i bet thats gotta make him feel good that people think its sped up.

I don't think Bubba is slow by any stretch, and I am not the conspiracy type, but you have to admit the sound and video don't line up in that video.

The only reason the sound dont match up to us mortals is because he is on the gas in places we wouldnt think of being on the gas.. lol

im sorry, i just dont see where you guys dont think the sound doesnt match up. maybe your computers arent loading the video fast enough to stay with the sound. or visa versa. im pretty sure when you upload to youtube, the video file is seperate from the sound file. its possible your computer isnt syncing it correctly. sounds completely normal on my end.

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=58134
http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1297408
http://askville.amazon.com/video-lo...me-perfect/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=14578921

also if you google "why is my audio out of sync with the video on youtube" youll get tons of results. many people have the problem.

again, brings me back to the stewart having to show video proof that he had knee surgery. there is always some kind of controversy with the guy.

Sound is fine for me also. The first time I watched it I wondered if it was sped up also, not intentionally sped up but I thought maybe something happened when it got up loaded.

But when I watched it again last night I think it just looks sped up because the helmet cam is freaking shaking so much that it kind of gives it that effect. Another craz thing is how far he jumps down that one hill and lands sideways. I can't believe he don't crash

I have to admit he looks very fast but what will happen with 39 other bikes on the track? I am glad to see that he is all healed up and throwing down some very fast laps but what will happen 33 minutes after the gate drops? Saturday will let us know, can not wait!!

I have to admit he looks very fast but what will happen with 39 other bikes on the track? I am glad to see that he is all healed up and throwing down some very fast laps but what will happen 33 minutes after the gate drops? Saturday will let us know, can not wait!!

yup, he still has to get a start, and go for 30 min +2

To me JS7 looks really relaxed and happy in his interviews,kind of the James old when he was with Kawasaki.Maybe he needed to do kind of his own thing like Reed did to be happy again...IF he can hold it together I think he will do good!

if the sound isnt matching up for you, try lowering the resolution, crappy graphics card in most desktop computers= laggy video, your sound will be behind your video if you dont allow it to buffer....sometimes clearing your cache, and cookies help

I know sometimes if you set the youtube player's definition settings to Auto it clears up the audio/video match problems. I think because sometimes these videos are uploaded at a certain pixel and if you watch it in another, youtube tries to fix it best it can but can't get it matched perfectly to original film.

Back