Anyone have a 05-10 YZ 250 Jet Needle?

DP737

PR Member
Took some time off of work to go riding for the next few days and accidentally bent my jet needle while tuning my carb today (figures!) No dealership that I have called today can get one in before Friday. I am looking for a Keihin jet needle (the one that drops through the slide).. Part numbers: N3EW, N3CW, or N3EH will all work for me. Please pm me if you have an extra one so I can get some riding in the next few days!

You might try these guys, I've had good luck with them on Mikuni stuff
Jay
Carburetor Parts Warehouse
4207 Ridge Rd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44144
(216) 635-1099

I guess keihen is dealership only, I called that place earlier.. I'm still looking if anyone in the Cleveland area has one who may be going to smith rd or the cabin tomorrow-

needle

I would try Lancaster Sports Cycles, Tim Shephard, one of the owners, is a long time YZ250 rider, he probabaly has one.

just pm'd you....good news, bad news.....I have a N3EW that I don't use as it is too rich except for winter use on my '02 yz250 (Keihin PWKK38S) BUT I am not going to smith or the cabin and I live in Bay Village in the extreme NW corner of cuyahoga county and your profile says you are in Columbus...if you know someone else in this area heading down they can get it from me and bring it....call me at 216-407-8368 if you want to work something out....with the price of gas and since I don't use it it's free if you pick it up...

Back