( 2 ) 08 Yz450f + Trailer

If I can sell it all at one time. I'm done for awhile. Tom. I will give someone a good deal. To much to list.

Bummer. You get hurt? Heck, I wanna stay in, but can't just because...well, it's a long story. Don't feel like typing that much. ;)

2 bikes, wheels and trailer for what you can buy 1 brand new bike for today. I'd say that's a no brainer for someone looking.

Thats not half what I have. If you can sell on EBay someone can make some money with one hell of a deal. I have one complet set of wheels, one black XL bare rim plus one set of standard XL bare rims. There are two swing arms off a 450 quad, neck brace and new Tech 6 boots that still have the tag on. I have 4 pair new scott goggles, 110 parts, cr85 parts, two new tires and two new sets of plastic in the box and the list goes on and on.....Trust me.

Bummer. You get hurt? Heck, I wanna stay in, but can't just because...well, it's a long story. Don't feel like typing that much. ;)

Tom, didn’t you already qualify to run the Mid East LL Regional at Red Bud?

No, I did not get hurt. I raced last week and did well. I did qualify for LL. Not sure if I will go to Redbud or not as it is the same weekend that my son graduates. I am moving on to different things. We have a second home on a lake in Tennessee and want to spend time down there enjoying it and boating.

Back