Whats a good oil for a RMZ-450?

MXracn746

PR Addict
I've been using Suzuki 10w-40, but want to use something better, possibly Klotz techniplate 10w-40. I can get it at MPS which is 5 minutes from my house over on South Hamilton Rd over by Groveport High School. I can also hit Ask cycles in Grove City fairly easily, and they carry some other brands. Anybody got a favorite, or more importantly, what should I stay away from? Thanks.

What's wrong with the Suzuki oil? I used that exclusively in both of the RM-Z450's I had and never had an issue.

Nothing I guess. But, the nearest place to get it is a bit farther, over at the Ask in Reynoldsburg. The other two stores are closer. You didn't have any issues with the Suzuki oil?

No problems for me. I used to buy it by the gallon. Honda GN4 comes in gallon also and is even a little cheaper than the Suzuki oil. Both of those are easy for me to find locally though.

I'm sure the Klotz oil is good too, if it's easier for you to get give it a shot.

That Suzuki oil is good stuff, same with Honda HP4 and GN4. Only time people run into problems is when they neglect the maintainence.

Back