Mike at DirtWorld

New guy is cool too wills....ride day for wills will be no problem! Georgie help us out on this! Lol

what do we wana do? already open on saturdays. sunday? i can call shane (new owner) and see if he will do something

We need to be able to start riding around noon to one....do 3 hours of moto ing and then get ready for some serious partying....

yeah idk cuz he opens at 4 and needs to have the track ready for that! ill give him a call and see what he says though.

dirtworld is open 4pm til dark on thursdays and saturdays, if practice is cancled saturday depending on the weather and the track conditions we open on sunday. if you or anyone have any questions please give us a call, leave a message and we will get back to you asap! (440) 8589584

tiffany@dirtworld
(440)8589584

dirtworld is open 4pm til dark on thursdays and saturdays, if practice is cancled saturday depending on the weather and the track conditions we open on sunday. if you or anyone have any questions please give us a call, leave a message and we will get back to you asap! (440) 8589584

tiffany@dirtworld
(440)8589584

its been a LONG time since I have been told no Tiffany! :).

it wasnt a no, im not the one who calls the shots, shane my fiance is at dirtworld getting ready for practice tonight so at this current time im unable to get a hold of him or else id ask him for you. there was a comment on here wanting our information so I posted it. so like I said call and ask shane at the number I posted and he will call you back and you can explain to him what your hoping to do and see what he says :)

Wills,

Remember that all the MXSTUDS will be at Red Bud racing the regional that weekend, so you may have very few people to ride with!

Wills,

Remember that all the MXSTUDS will be at Red Bud racing the regional that weekend, so you may have very few people to ride with!

Oh robin, you would be surprised at how mxstuds are left and that will show and even a fb friend or two, I'm sure there will be lots of pics to be posted....good luck up there.

it wasnt a no, im not the one who calls the shots, shane my fiance is at dirtworld getting ready for practice tonight so at this current time im unable to get a hold of him or else id ask him for you. there was a comment on here wanting our information so I posted it. so like I said call and ask shane at the number I posted and he will call you back and you can explain to him what your hoping to do and see what he says :)

Ok Tiffany, appreciate the heads up yo!....I will give Shane a call and see what's up.

Back