Dear Lord.

RupertX

PR Elite
Give me Briarcliff's dirt at Malvern and we'd have 800 folks at a Wednesday night practice session. Oh, we're gonna need those chick 'n noodles, too.

I'm riding next time, that track is risickulous. Excellent work, Mr. Rogers.

They have been doing a sick amount of work around the place. Im sure it is going to pay off !!! They even have power in the pole building for the air compressor now!

If my shoulder ever heals I will be up too. Its been a few years, but looking forward to it. I need a half day off with some moto. I dont remember any place that i have ridden thru the week prior to my place. Possibly HH back in 01'??

We're you here Rup? I saw your son but didn't see you. I saw your son but not you. Thanks for coming! Jason

I was dressed up like a crazy dad. Left Newark it was near 80 and sunny, pulled into Malvern and it was North Polish silly cold.

If my shoulder ever heals I will be up too. Its been a few years, but looking forward to it. I need a half day off with some moto. I dont remember any place that i have ridden thru the week prior to my place. Possibly HH back in 01'??

I'm sure there are some "Site Visits" for work we can go on.

Back