Tedesco to Pro Circuit!

7 years later he's back on with Mitch!

It will be interesting to see how he does against the current crop of young guns this many years later. He was full of promise when he left Mitch the last time but never seemed to make that big step from 250f's to 450's to be one of "the guys" in the big bike class. Lites class this year is stacked with talent as we head outdoors:

Barcia
Tomac
Wilson
Bagget
Tedesco
Roczen
Musquin
Bogle

These are all guys that have a shot at winning motos!

Sweet. I think if some stuff happenes he can win a race but I don't see him beating tomac or barcia Or roczen. I think he will do well

He must be owed e favor. No chance of winning against the young bucks

idk about no chance of winning... but i think the 250s will be the tougher class this year. i bet if you combined lap times there will be more 250s in the top 20 fastest than 450s. ill figure this out saturday and see if im right.

roczen is going to absolutely kill it. and i think barcia is going to do well, alot better than he did last year. no pressure on him to get a good ride. hes already signed with factory honda for next year. wilson was super strong last year... is the shoulder injury true or just over hyped? we will find out. can bagget bounce back from less than stellar supercross season? and major bummer that durham is out for a couple months.

I agree Barrington, more 250 guys in the top 20 fastest laps than 450s. The 250 class will be the class to watch. It is stacked. As for Tedesco, I think he may do better than what most think.

Back