Dayton Motorcycle Club Racing this weekend

trentmanracing

PR Addict
Just wondering how many people are heading out? I heard they may have changed the track, but not sure. I think it will be a great weekend for racing.

On a side note I just want to thank everyone from about 3 years ago. On May 31st, 2009, I broke my back (T8 and T11) racing the first DMC of the year. I think it is going to be bitter sweet this year not only because I am to the 3 year mark of my injury but this will be the last race I can go to this year as I am expecting. I am having a Boy due on July 14th and I think it will be cool to see old family and friends who helped me 3 years ago and now I have a special chance to have my son race there (in 4 years). Everyone who is racing good luck out there and be safe as this is only the beginning of a long fun summer!!!!!

Matthew and I will be there. I was there a couple weeks ago, and there were no changes at all as of a couple weeks ago. Congrats on the baby!

Yeh, Matt Robinson's old 07 RMZ450. Runs pretty good. I like the way it handles. I couldn't pass it up, good price, and it already had my number on it, 746. lol

That's great......I could hear me now if I were in your shoes talking to my wife. "Honey, it is a great deal, plus I will save money on pre print back grounds, it already has my number on it!"...........I am sure you will like it.

Well how was the track, how about the turn out. I end up going to Hoosier Hilltoppers. little over 200 riders. I ran the 30+ 40+ 50+ classes. Fun track with some changes this year. 11 in the 30 and 40 classes and 7 in the 50+ class.

Matthew and I will be there. I was there a couple weeks ago, and there were no changes at all as of a couple weeks ago. Congrats on the baby!

Guessing dry and hard packed ....? Comp edge in Cali was "perfect"!!!!! Hopefully it will be good for the buckeye series.

I heard 168 riders. Not a big turnout, I'm sure Fast Traxx took some of the turnout away. No idea how the track was. I was out there a couple weeks ago and the track needed a little work, but I'm sure they got it in shape for race day.

Few soft spots in practice. Shortly into the first motos it was dry. They put a little water on it, but pretty dry most of the day. Dust was not a huge factor though. Small classes so never an issue. 40+ and 250 C were the biggest classes. 19 in 40+, 20 in C class. I had bike problems and did not end up racing.

Back