Just thought id share my excitement.....

kawasaki304

PR Member
Ok so i have been looking for another toy, and this thing popped up at the perfect time at an awesome price!! ;) Just thought id share! Tell me what ya think!!!
(LOTS MORE TO COME ;))

So here's how i got it yesterday.....

1337308974.jpg

And here's how she sits today after lots of cleaning,new filter,Fresh oil, chain and sprockets,rear tire,removed hand guards and a little plasti dip :)
cr1252.jpg

Sweet! Cherry! Parma Dave has one of the sickest cleanest cr 125's around,we just to get him to ride it!

Do tell, did u use plasti dip to make the wheels black ????

Yes, did the wheels and the yellowed out fork guards. lol i did 4 coats....but i may even throw a few more on today...not sure yet. I dont know if it will hold up, but all i can do is try. BUT, i will say i did 3 coats on my step bars on my truck and they have held up over a month now to rock chips and power washer.

Little more work today. Little more cleaning....rode it a little :) lol Black mud flap,Radiator guards, brake rotor guard and rear brake caliper guard. Another coat to front wheel, and redid the rear wheel completely.....i taped off the spokes on both wheels, but the rear caught the plasti dip kinda weird on 3 spokes and peeled it up :(... but no big deal ,re-did 4 coats and its good to go now! PS: Feels pretty scratch resistant ;)

1337464074.jpg

1337464030.jpg

1337463997.jpg

1337463941.jpg

Back