Smith Road Memorial Day Race is Monday the 28th!

mastiffmom

PR Addict
Smith Road will be opening its gates at 6:00 am monday morning, sign ups are at 6:30 and you can sign up as late as 9:00 am however practice's will be starting at 8:00 am. The races will begin at 10:00 am. We will be running CRA classes this year and a 125cc class. Race fee's are $25.00 for the first class and $20.00 for each additional class. There is a $10.00 gate fee per person. Children under 10 that are not riding will not be charged a gate fee. There will be no camping this year. If you have nay questions please feel free to ask.

Just to clear up a few things... Smith road will be running CRA style classes. Smith road IS NOT a CRA track. Also there will be no camping for memorial day ONLY, as smith road could not get the permits in time for the first race. Camping may be avaible during the next race.

Bring those 3 wheelers out! We have a lot of OTC guys missing and need to fill those empty spots at the gate.

Just curious, how many laps are u guys running per moto? Haven't raced in a long time, and never been to the track, but thinking about coming out just to find out how slow I am, without buying a cra membership. lol. Thanks in advance.

given the heat i'm not sure you'll get too many complaints with only 3 laps (that's what i'm hoping for)

Back