BullKiller Update

evomx244

PR Addict
From this POS

bullKiller001.jpg

bullKiller002.jpg

To this-Terry just completed his 77 RM 1-2-5

IMG00190-20120519-1346.jpg

Efficient project management: on schedule, within budget…none of that applies to this 2+ year money pit. BIG thanks to Mike (Original44) his kindness kept me motivated to complete this thing. Hope to roll it out at Drew’s next month.

Efficient project management: on schedule, within budget…none of that applies to this 2+ year money pit. BIG thanks to Mike (Original44) his kindness kept me motivated to complete this thing. Hope to roll it out at Drew’s next month.

If you want to practice at Action Sports...

June 16Grand Prix
June 17Open MX practice

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Unless the June 16 GP is a rain-out, then it runs on the 17th.

Wow! Hat's off to you good man.
When you probably could have found a complete running bike in decent condition, but you saved another from the bike graveyard or strip and ship warehouse. Thank You!

Did you replace the shocks? Mine are shot and they don't look like they are rebuildable.
I can't wait to start working on it. Those little 125's are a good fit for me and has a good feel. I think it will be a blast to ride and race.

You are not kidding about ...could've found a complete bike...what a nightmare. EVO was sure he could jam a 125 crank into 100 cases, WRONG. Good trick for the old Yamaha's but the old Suzukis had different strokes. The shocks are Works Performance. I built the bike taller so the shocks are custom to maintain the allowable travel. I also had to find longer sliders for the forks. As for the feel, just sitting on it, I'm not crazy about the seat, alum tank junction, ouch. Thanks and good luck.

Back