Counting my blessings tonight

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Today my son Scottie went to our shop and was bringing our dump truck and our loader to our track to start working on it when something went wrong in the front right wheel throwing him into a ditch and rolling the dump as he came around the dump was already on fire he got out and made it to safty as with in seconds the entire cab was in flames. So many things could of went bad but some how he came out sore but not even a scratch the fire men, the high way patrole and the ems just could not believe he was standing there talking to them. I am blessed and just wanted to share this story today.

crash2-1.jpg

crash3-1.jpg

That is crazy, what happened to cause the steering to go bad ? Those old trucks had horrible front ends... Glad to hear he came out in good shape !

That is crazy, what happened to cause the steering to go bad ? Those old trucks had horrible front ends... Glad to hear he came out in good shape !

They think a tie rod broke but it ripped the entire front end out hard to say Scottie just said it started getting loose and he had no steering so he held on. Just unreal had state route 510sut down for 6 hrs just talke to the tow company and the tow bill was $9235.00 but thats fine still very thankful today.

Wow. Glad hes alright! It looks like the front end just got ripped out from under it! Bobcat all stuck in the ground. Dang!

10g's for a tow!?!?! Im in the wrong business..

We do pay taxes for first responders. 10 grand for a tow is wack.

Glad that Scottie is ok. Thats one mangled vehicle.

Back