Beans 1st Saturday Night Lights!!! Open Sunday and Monday free givaway!!!

sellards18

PR Addict
Welcome all to the first Saturday Night Lights! It should be a blast riding the new track under the lights :)

To make conditions better from here on out we are gonna start riding at 10:30 - 1:30 BIKES only! Then from 2:00 till 6:00 Open to BIKES and QUADS. Quads admission will be $15 and bikes $20 no matter what time anyone arrives on full days. $30 for Saturday Night and Sunday Combo.

This weekend Open
Saturdsy Night Lights 6:00 till 11:00 firstof the season Bikes and Quads
Sunday 10:30 -6:00 Bikes 2:00 - 6:00 Quads
Monday same as Sunday!!!

Beansbikepark.com Photos and info.
579 Beans Road SE
Sherrodsville, OH
Phone 330-602-1246

Quads get to ride cheaper cause the only get a half a day. The track is usually always better in the morning than later in for bikes and better for quads later. I think this will turn some guys away on quads cause they can't go with there buddies on bikes early so we dropped five bucks off. Hope this will please everyone or at least most.

I dont think it`ll be too big of a deal really. Most quad riders who want to ride there will just appreciate that theres still an opportunity to ride there..

No quads for nite practice,sorry guys i made that rule up when i put the lites up years ago.With this weather especially would not be the time to try bikes and quads nite practice,but i will try one here soon and see what happens.
Thanks
BJ

Sleep in and enjoy your Saturday! Get your bike ready and head out to Beans road for Saturday Night practice. Just built another water pump and built a new super sprayer for the water truck. Track will be killer Saturday night.

LOading up on water! We will take two water intermissions today to beat the heat and keep the ground moist. Thank goodness for two water trucks. We have another pump this week for faster filling so they will be short breaks.
Let's ride!

Track prepp will be good monday Dave.Ok turn out Gary for sat night practice,it was a good night for it.Nice when sun went down.Will be running another night practice here soon.Track should be real good monday.

Thanks
BJ

Track will be primo! We watered a ton for Saturday and BJ ripped it up tonight and it as really really good. I hope if it rains it won't be much. I will let you know first thing:)

Track was sweet this weekend, thanks bj and brock you guys do a hell of a job.

Back