riding party

iMoto23

PR Member
i know this is a little early.. but every year i like to have a riding party at my place. a saturday & sunday.. just getting ahead this year to see if anyone would be interested. it would be the last weekend in august, 25th&26th. riding both days, we have a huge bonfire saturday night. camping is allowed, anyone can come. we disc the track and water it. drinking is allowed. we have waivers that everyone signs when entering the track, just like anywhere else. it's a fun time to ride and hang out with people. we also have a huge pond that you can fish in or swim.. which is nice if it's really hot! track is designed for everyones skill level. btw, it's free too! so that 20 bucks you spend to get in other tracks? save it! if you think you'd be interested... let me know! you can call me, text me, message me. whatever. i can provide some pictures too if anyone wants them! but let me know if any of you would be interested! my # is 419 577 6971

Y wait till August neighbor....

If you ever need a riding buddy or two.... I am only a few minutes away.

This guy. You have a killer track in your backyard, lets get that damn place up and going again! I got a weedwacker and some cold beers :)

yeah whip that thing back into shape!! you know you wanna.

ive seen a few pics of imoto's track on facebook, looks big!! didnt see many jumps but thats fine.

My tracks mowed and looks like a park actually lol.. it just needs some jumps refaced. Its a 1 line track but its rideable..

i don't have any youtube videos... but i'll try to get someone out soon so i can get some videos (i'm currently out due to a broken foot) but i'll get some pics (best that i can anyways) if you find me on Facebook.. i have some up there. Destiny Heitsche. and I'm doing it the end of august because every other weekend in august i'm busy.. i can always do a weekend in july as well. my dad is the only one who works on the track as of now because no one else likes to help. they just like to come ride it -_- so he does the mowing, discing, watering, etc. and he works A LOT so doesn't get a lot of free time to work on it. but if people are actually interested i'll do a weekend in july too. you can always come ride whenever.. it doesn't have to be a certain weekend. i just wanna plan a day so we can get some people out and have fun! YZ125... call me or text me. i can ALWAYS use a buddy to ride with! stacy, we do actually have a good number of jumps.. but it's hard to get good pics of them. but, i'm gonna see if i can get dad to get the bobcat out.. we have some more dirt that needs put on the track. and i want to make some of the jumps bigger. i'll see what i can talk him into :)

252184_1950442202454_1284592375_31791525_3700152_n.jpg this is a google earth view.. the layout has a changed a little bit though..

Back