Flat track too ?

oldmxrider

PR Member
Is there any on else, that gets into flat track also ?

Just made the comitment to be at the Springfield Ill. Grand National from 5-29-12 to 6-1-12 to take care of a few of My riders bikes !

God, if it is two wheels and racing I LOVE IT !!!!!

I love it, they use to race at the Stark Co fair grounds every Memorial weekend but the turnout last year was pretty weak so it's gone now.
DSC01101.JPG

Is there any on else, that gets into flat track also ?

Just made the comitment to be at the Springfield Ill. Grand National from 5-29-12 to 6-1-12 to take care of a few of My riders bikes !

God, if it is two wheels and racing I LOVE IT !!!!!

Would of loved to be in Illinois this weekend, but it's not going to happen. Care to say who's bikes you will be wrenching on?

My parents had lots of friends sons that raced Flat track. I can remember when I was young, mom always said "he is not going to flat track, too many guys get killed flat tracking". I have always liked it, because of the speed. I love the high speeds and slide it into the corner. I would LOVE to take a XR 750 for a few laps one day.

I like NASCAR too......they both go left. I am sure someone on here will say those flat trackers arent athletes either, all the do is go left.........Go to a half mile or a mile, stand on the inside rail going into one or three, and see how fast those boys are rolling when they slide it into the corner. And the drafting on the miles is awesome. Unfortunately, the rider count is down so much that some great races are no longer being held. One was the Dayton race in June. That race was the biggest paying no national in the country and always drew the big names racing for the $$$.

Thats what some of the best dirt trackers in the country learned on......pea gravel half miles in Michigan and Ohio.

i went to the indy mile with larry pegram a couple years ago , it was my first mile dirt track . all i could say was holy sh?!. 140 mph sideways on dirt.

Back