Gary Semics' track

Gary_Semics

PR Member
I'm thinking of having a practice day at my track in Lisbon OH. It would be just for the following skill levels and age riders. Please reply so I know what the interest would be?

Rider qualification;

Age; 12 years and older.

Skill levels; Senior Mini, School Boy, B, A, Pro, Vets B, A and Pro.

Sorry no quads.

See track photos and more info at; www.gsmxs.com

Thanks,
GS

Gary,

Very interested! What day or days are you thinking? We would be coming from Erie. It would be my two son's. Schoolboy & Senior mini, possibly myself too Vet.

Gary,

Very interested! What day or days are you thinking? We would be coming from Erie. It would be my two son's. Schoolboy & Senior mini, possibly myself too Vet.

I'm not sure about a date yet??? I want to plan it according to the internet 10 day forcast. Probably around the last half of June or first half of July. I will post here. I guess Saturdays are best for most people. I woundn't want to have it in this kind of weather.

GS

I always loved riding at your place Gary and would definitely be there! If you've never had the chance to ride there, do yourself a favor and mark it on the calendar when he decides a date. Something for every skill level and rider!

its been probably 7 years since ive been there, looks relatively similar to what it was, and i remember it being real fun!

Back