Pro Works Bike??

If that guy can't piece together a decent looking number plate what makes anyone think he could piece together all those bogus factory parts? That thing is a heap. I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for it.

i might have to figure out how to record phone calls so i can start calling dudes like this and mess around. "whos this ricky gosselaar fella?" "i thought travis pastrami was a nascar driver" "what color power band she have in her?" all in hill billy accent.

i might have to figure out how to record phone calls so i can start calling dudes like this and mess around. "whos this ricky gosselaar fella?" "i thought travis pastrami was a nascar driver" "what color power band she have in her?" all in hill billy accent.

Funny!

hahaha, he doesn't want to sell it but he has a bad back......will trade for crotch rocket.

pastrami lol

You think the oil on the swingarm is supposed to be there? i heard thats a easy way to oil your swingarm bearings...... what a tool.

haha people crack me up, as far as the 2 piece fat head, that IS a real part they have interchangeable domes for different compression ratios, but highly doubt this cat has one lol

Back