Dave Wills returns!! Party Time!!!!

The return of Dave Wills Friday June 1st. The party is at Rock West in Westlake. Of course this is all brought to you by Parma Dave Racing. Parma Dave is bringing it with this party! Come out talk moto, do a little drinking and rock out to the Breakfast Club band featuring woods expert Billy Morris. Come early for dinner as Rock West has awesome food.
Also bring your drinking shoes. Who can keep up with Parma Dave (drinking wise). Plus do we really want to see Wills walk out the door on his own? Let's make this party one to remember.
Check the Scene Magazine for the Rock West ad as well.

Your dirty friend,
Billy Morris

The return of Dave Wills Friday June 1st. The party is at Rock West in Westlake. Of course this is all brought to you by Parma Dave Racing. Parma Dave is bringing it with this party! Come out talk moto, do a little drinking and rock out to the Breakfast Club band featuring woods expert Billy Morris. Come early for dinner as Rock West has awesome food.
Also bring your drinking shoes. Who can keep up with Parma Dave (drinking wise). Plus do we really want to see Wills walk out the door on his own? Let's make this party one to remember.
Check the Scene Magazine for the Rock West ad as well.

Your dirty friend,
Billy Morris

As always THANK YOU billy!!! Your friendship means the world to me!!

....I am pretty sure I can stick with PD on the drinking thing....but not so sure about the mrs....

...it would be a down right tragedy if i walked out of your party alone!!

Soooooo...
Bomb or Bust ?
More Boobs than Bellies I hope....
Perky Tits or Testosterone fest?<O:p</O:p

.....Pfft... Spill-it...

As always we had a complete blast !
I am waiting for Dave to post some pics for a good recap of a killer weekend as well.
The only draw back was that Dave's daughters graduation was the same weekend as the Red Bud regional....
Without the core group there to make it another over the top get together, the amount of PitRacer regulars was obviously lower.

Billy Morris and the rest of the guys in the Breakfast Club ALWAYS make our outings a time to remember. Between having names plastered all over signs, reserved seating for our group and overstocked coolers of Amstel light and the best music ever. How could it not be a "BOMB"

But the best part of being there was hanging with great friends especially Dave Wills ! as well as watching Ellen and Steph raise the bar when it comes to dance floor "talent'

You should have been there ....

Back