Leatt Club 3

Is that meaning dead horse George? I've noticed that y'all are tired of talking about it but y'all must have talked about it when i wasnt quite as frequent cuz i missed it and can't find the scoop in searching.. If you or Barrington can find the post, throw the link up so I can read the stink up. Mainly cuz you guys make me feel guilty for wearing mine! Lol..

the ONLY reason im even posting in this is because my name and guilty came up. and thats most definitely not what i want. the post isnt going to prove anything to you. its all opinion based on speculation. do not assume i am correct.

With respect to this thread, there are repeatable tests that have been completed confirming the Leatt's ability to protect the rider from neck and similar injuries. You can research those results. There are non-repeatable (rider stories/encounters) that attempt to prove that the Leatt in fact is worse for you in the advent of a crash as well as "saved my life" stories. Making the decision is really up to you.

Completely understandable on all accounts. I was just curious since I wear one in hopes it may "help" in certain events. I've heard different reasons it could end up worse, but I've also heard that the things it could mess up would be better than some things that it prevents from getting hurt.. Stephen or george or anyone really, pm me your thoughts if you don't wanna beat the horse or air it publicly. I'm capable of my own opinion, but insight never hurts. Not one to argue or debate. Just wondered if there were things I didn't know about it and I was also considering buying Courtney one (that can wait now since she's already done broke her lower back which was obviously unstoppable with a leatt since she broke the L's..)

Back