Get Well Paul C!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
For anyone at BC yesterday Paul was the one that was injured late in the day. I don't want to post too many details out of respect for privacy, but I just wanted to let the masses that were there know that he is going to be ok and I would guess that a full recovery is in order. He did not have any loss of movement, he had some internal injuries.

Thanks to all that helped out. Scary time for sure and good job by the wife and son for hanging in there strong.

Good to hear. Most peeps on here wouldn't know him unless you were at the 'Cliff alot. I met Paul and his family last year at the first pit bike event I went to. Every time I've been to the Cliff since-- Paul, his boy Nathan, and his wife Tammy have greeted me with a great big smile, and Nathan tells me all about his recent riding endeavors.

They are a great family who puts in time hanging out together, and riding bikes. It sucks when you think you're loading up, and heading out for a day of ridng with the crew, and somebody is seriously injured.

The news could have been, and almost was a hell of alot worse, so I'm damn glad for that. Everybody ride, but BE CAREFUL on your bikes this weekend, and always. One little mistake on an easy part of the track can be costly. Paul and his family will be on my mind this summer. --L*64

Good news! I have thinking about Paul all day. Probably the scariest moment we have ever had. I left a message for Tammy, if she isn't checking her phone, or someones knows a better way to contact her, please let her know the bikes are in my garage. So she need not worry about that.

I think she is having trouble getting cell service at the hospital. Good deal on the bikes, I'm sure he will be staying in Columbus for several days.

Scary moment for sure; hope for a speedy recovery. Thoughts and Prayers for Paul and his family.

I got to visit with Paul Cutshall, and he is doing better. I am almost certain this is the toughest guy I have ever met. With the extent of his injuries, he didnt even wince when he caughed. Big Paul is a tough dude, and he will undoubtedly recover. Just wanted to let everyone know that.

Paul Cutshall made it home today, after being in some sort of medical facility since May 27th. Dont forget were are taking donations for Paul this weekend at the Cliff! He is nowhere near capable of working yet, and its going to be a long time till he can, please help out a fellow rider.

Back