****Freestone SPOILER / CHAT*******

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Watched the Freestone TX outdoor motos and was super impressed by the racing at the front of the pack between Dungey and Stewart! They went at it hard for 30 minutes plus each moto and kept it interesting for the fans. I love when riders are that close and battle the whole way no matter who it is and what bike they're on....... great race to watch!

The TV package may not be available everywhere but they certainly showed lots of the racing in both classes, which was great too.

I thought that it was a damn good race.. It`ll def be the Stewart Dungey show, but the way Stewart held his composure was great! I like them both for different reasons, but it was cool to see JS keep his cool and seemingly actually have fun doing it. The 250s were cool too with Nelson rippin good starts. Some good racing going on all through the lites..

I thought the 450 race was ok but not that great. 1 hr of dungey following James around for both motos. There were a few good
moments in the second moto bit that was about it. I was impressed by James

they beat 3rd place by over 1 minute... good thing there isnt just one of them racing.

bagget getting crazy for no reason, imo. but still that was amazing to watch.

of all the tracks i thought dungey would beat up on stewart, it was freestone. uh oh. (with the exception of millville, he caught and passed RV there. dude basically owns that place)

they beat 3rd place by over 1 minute... good thing there isnt just one of them racing.

bagget getting crazy for no reason, imo. but still that was amazing to watch.

of all the tracks i thought dungey would beat up on stewart, it was freestone. uh oh. (with the exception of millville, he caught and passed RV there. dude basically owns that place)
Didn't rd do good at washougal also?

Stewie looks so poised and nearly perfect, I only saw two mistakes for both motos!!! We know Dungey keeps getting faster as the season goes, but Stewart just looks so damn smooth. I'm sure he cant keep that up forever, RD might steal a moto here and there, but stewart is just more aggressive. Its almost like he is just riding to stay ahead of RD, like he isn't showing his cards. He wicks it up when RD gets close enough to pass. Or like at the beginning of the moto, he shoots into the lead, and settles into a blistering pace, but once RD gets close he turns it up a little. Very impressed with his maturity this season.

I'm looking forward to Millville too, if Stewie can win both motos there, RD better drop back and finish off the box, because you know the post race interview is gonna be tough.

Stewie winning races at the slowest possible speed for the first time in his life. I think he finally gets it.

How quickly all the JS7 haters are silenced ! LMAO ! Im sure we will hear from all you when he loses his first moto and say " told you so " without giving him props for being in shape, in control, riding mature and winning races. The man is a racer and a winner and has proved such already this season.

How quickly all the JS7 haters are silenced ! LMAO ! Im sure we will hear from all you when he loses his first moto and say " told you so " without giving him props for being in shape, in control, riding mature and winning races. The man is a racer and a winner and has proved such already this season.

I said Bubba looked good. Much better than I thought he would. I still dont like him though, and hope he gets beat by Dungey. If it is not Dungey though, no one else has anything for him. I think the 450 class is going to be pretty lame all summer. The 250 class will be the race to watch each week.

Back