blake bagget!

got you covered
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MlVFeJPRzHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That clip gives a much better perspective of the landing than the television footage did..the shots on television were more head on and it always looked like he was landing ultra hard. This vid gives a better angle to show where he was landing it.

A jump that crazy makes me wonder if the added risk is worth any kind of time being saved?

Yeah when I saw him do that during the race, made me shake my head a bit. That was really cool. I love to watch Bagget ride. He is always on the gas, and charges. Very fun to watch race. matthew and I were standing next to him and his dad watching 450 practice at Daytona. He was like in a zone watching the 450s on the track. VERY small guy. I joked he must wear a size 28 pants. Him and his dad seemed to be pretty down to earth guys.

Total nutcase....you know when Stewie. Is not hitting it,It's sick....I am thinking Mr. osbourn is watching this vid......Can I make a mini version of this at the cliff....Wall jump into SAND rollers!!!!

Total nutcase....you know when Stewie. Is not hitting it,It's sick....I am thinking Mr. osbourn is watching this vid......Can I make a mini version of this at the cliff....Wall jump into SAND rollers!!!!

Id put up 20 bucks for the first rider to hit that at the cliff.

Back