Malvern news (Briarcliff giveaway & 4 ft trophy)

MalvernMX

Starting at Saturdays race we will be starting our second gate fee giveaway. For the month of June it will be a Honda pressure washer. Also, this weekends hole shot awards are sponsored by Briarcliff. Everyone who gets the hole shot the first moto will get a free practice pass to Briarcliff. This weekend, we will also have Marvin back to run the gate! I have had quite a few people ask about him and he was not busy this weekend, so he is going to pay us a visit. As always, I want to thank everyone for supporting Malvern and appreciate all the feedback. Jason

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I may even make the trek up there. Im outta shape (unless you count round) from not riding for a month, Im nowhere near race ready, but what else is new. Plus Im suppose to Warrior Dash on Sunday. But, Im due for trip to the Vern, its been more than a minute, its been a few years. If I pull any holeshots, ha ha, I will give mine to anyone walking by. Id like to thank Jason for the opportunity to help out.

MalvernMX

Jeeze Jeremy you don't have to thank me, heck I'll let you do it every race. Lol. Just kidding. But seriously thanks for your support it really is appreciated. Oh I almost forgot that this Saturday race is our 4 foot trophy night for big bikes. Gosh I was so excited about Briarcliff being evolved I forgot about the big trophys!!!

MX315

PR Addict
Working together.....Now that's what I like to see.....supporting Each other,Been along time since I seen something like this! Keep up,the great work to the both of you! I have said this for years...J.O. Knows how to promote!!!!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Working together.....Now that's what I like to see.....supporting Each other,Been along time since I seen something like this! Keep up,the great work to the both of you! I have said this for years...J.O. Knows how to promote!!!!!

This was all Jason's idea. Im just riding his wave of creativity this time. We will be giving away free passes to Malvern at the Battle for Ohio in August too. Probably giving them away for 2nd moto wins. Thats the moto that counts.