Best price on a mx 51 120/80/19

just got an email from dunlop saying that they are increasing 8% as of june 1. idk if that was just for sponsored riders or if retail is going up to. ay yi yi!

They have went up from the last time i bought some not even a month ago!!! I get them for somewhere around $70 now

so far NOT happy w/ 51's AT ALL. this one has only a few rides on it and yesterday noticed a knob about to rip off already!!!!! wtf!!!!! anyone running 71s????

Well I picked up 3 at red bud that have one ride on them and 2 with maybe 3 rides all for free. You all lose ! HAHA

With 3 rides on them, that means you only have about 2 rides left! I hate these damn tires! Don't get me wrong If I had a truck ton of cash to replace them after every 3 rides, (Or every moto) I'd use them.

man these 51's are awful. i get them at a decent discount and i am still considering switching. the one i got on there now only has a couple rides and is in very good shape and probably 6 knobs are alreayd ripped off and many more are about half torn off. the tire is junk!! what the hell!!! anyone running 71s, any better luck?

man these 51's are awful. i get them at a decent discount and i am still considering switching. the one i got on there now only has a couple rides and is in very good shape and probably 6 knobs are alreayd ripped off and many more are about half torn off. the tire is junk!! what the hell!!! anyone running 71s, any better luck?

I had the same problem one time. I call Dunlop support and sent them pictures. A week later I had a new tire FREE. Thanks Dunlop.

I emailed them through the website and through hookit and got the same response - to take it to a dealer to have it inspected, WTF?!

Back