Malvern 4 foot trophy race this Saturday 6-2

MalvernMX

PR Addict
This Saturday is not the bikes only pro race day as the CRA schedule says. That race has been moved to June 30th. This Saturday June 2nd is a normal bikes and quads race and we are doing the 4 foot trophy night for big bikes. Hole shot awards this week are a free practice pass to Briarcliff. Practice at 3:30 Race at 5:00

How about letting the kids run first

I'm still catching up from my sleep from two Good Fridays ago when racing went 'til 5:00 A.M.

My boy's second moto wasn't until 2:30 A.M., little late for 10 year olds to be up...

Alright everyone, as anyone who looked at a radar yesterday knows we had a lot of much needed rain but I knew it was coming and had the track prepped for it. The sun is out and there is only a slight chance of scattered showers. With no or very little rain today I am predicting perfect conditions. In fact I bet I have to put some water down right before practice. Just a reminder tonight is bikes and quads. 4 foot trophy for big bikes and hole shot awards are sponsored by Briarcliff. Se everyone in a few hours. Jason

thanks for a great night and getting us all out at a very reasonable hour (races were done by 11:30 ish). great weather, great track and great job by all!

Back