Beans Bike Park

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
BeansBikePark: 6/2&6/3 11am till 5pm quads after 2pm Got a new rototiller can't wait to use it.brock got pipes to fill in front section.Vet go next weekend

Do you guys plan on doing anything with the mt bike course. You guys should open it back up or build a new one. The closest place to go ride is an hour away and most people that ride or race dirtbikes these days also ride and train on mt bikes.

Redrider you can still mt bike here.feel free to come out ride.Tell your freinds,who knows maybe you can get it back going again.Thanks for input good idea.
BJ

Track closed saturday june 2nd.We got to finish covering the new pipe jumps.Will be big plus for the track,i think everyone will be happy with the change.Getting a nice rain right now should be great sunday!!!

Should be perfect just finishing the new pipe jumps. There are no longer any hard jumps you can't work your way up to. All tables now other than the little double after the tables. The pro tunnel single will always be there cause its sweet and only an option for pros. Should be pleasing to all. Dirt great

Sounds like your really on to something here with all the track changes and such. :D All said and done, I would have to think you guys are going to have one hell of a moto facility here.With fun for ALL skill and ability levels. :D
Looking foward to coming out again, for sure.
BJ, you may want to contact these people if you`re interested in getting some MTB input

http://camba.us/wp/

I`m sure they`d be more than happy to have another MTB riding spot. :D

Is this coming weekend going to be back to open practice? These last two weekends have been crazy busy with a wedding and rehearsal so I want nothing more than my bike between my legs at Beans Bike Park!

This weekend is Sunday only and it's the GP track! It should be a blast as I cut in a ton of woods at 6' wide. Come check us out we will be at mt Morris Saturday. Again the GP 45minute session one starts at 12:00. We all take off together and we all stop at 12:45 followed by two more sessions. This is not a race just good old fun riding:)

Back