O.i.r countdown to pro day!!!!!

OIR_Old

PR Member
The clock is ticking. Just 30 days left until the WISECO PRO BIKE DAY SUNDAY JULY 1ST! The track is looking great, we are very happy with how things are coming along. I know everyone thinks we are crazy for waiting so long to open this season. I feel it will be worth it. We are not the only track having a Pro race that weekend. More details on that later. I would'nt go too far that weekend you could miss a lot. Hope to see you all there.

August 12th, September 9th, October 21st open practice. I cant wait either should be some great racing.

boy i wish i had a cool track i could have open practice three times a year and make sh$t tons,u suck a big black one, i think battlesburg makes more than u, open practice makes the world go round if you r still oblivious

DAAAAAMMMMNNN!!! Girlfriend!

I can't wait for this. Gonna be a great weekend. Can't wait to take pictures and ride at both these events.

How lenient are you going to be about letting photographers have access next to the track?

boy i wish i had a cool track i could have open practice three times a year and make sh$t tons,u suck a big black one, i think battlesburg makes more than u, open practice makes the world go round if you r still oblivious

Dude, you have a attitude problem. Do you even think about what it takes to run a track let alone understand? Also to undertake a proven facility with no experience, next to no capital, unsanctioned, and make it work. This comment is just rediculous. Also, other people read this of all ages. You don't even have the respect to say something clean if you have a problem. I'm only posting for the sake of other people reading this and I love OIR. Dude, SHUT UP!!! Don't listen to this guy. I don't even want to call you a man.

wow, nothing like dogging two tracks and owners in one statement. Seriously? Buy, run, and maintain one yourself, oh and take some ethics classes and come back and talk like a grownup.

Sorry I dont respond to comments like that. Again have respect for all who visit this site. As for the taking pics question come see me in the morning at the event. Yes it will be a great weekend and the track is really looking good, cant wait ! P.S Congrats to Dave Hand on his RED BUD finish and good luck at loretta lynns.

damn i wish there was more open practice this spot is like 25 min from me, the next closest track is a hour + easy

We will do more in the future. This years schedule is just to help us do all the work we want and not rush. Its hard to make changes and run events. I hope everyone understands why we did it the minute they take the first lap. As rough as people have been on me for this schedule it is nice to see how much people want to be here and ride. It means a lot and without you the riders we are nothing. We are only able to run every other sunday per zoing. Once a month gives you the ability to re-schedule if we get rain so its tricky just picking the best way to run it. We also applied to the CRA if we get in that also changes the schedule for 2013. So with all that being said, hang in there with us. Thank you very much and hope to see you all July 1st !

I hope CRA sees the effort you have put in and allows you to run races, I think you would do well. I enjoyed the prep and layout when I went last year.

Thank you! Hope the new layout is fun for everyone. Wish I could say more but I honestly hope we suprise everyone. Gonna test it in a week or so. Cant wait to long not much time left.

I'd love to see OIR as a CRA track. It's definitely my favorite track.

Good luck with getting back into CRA.

Back