CRA MX at Western Reserve MC this Sunday 6/3

Western Reserve MC is holding it's first motocross race of the season on Sunday. This is a CRA sanctioned event. This is also a NMA Qualifier for the NMA Grand National Championship in Norman, OK in July. The track has been completely redone. The rain will have the dirt in perfect condition and the weather looks good for racing on Sunday. Gates open at 7:00, Practice starts at 9:00, and racing begins at 11:00. Gate fee is $10, first class is $25, second is $20. See you at the races!

Seriously, you guys need to have more races and open practice days. I haven't been to the track in probably 16 years or so, let's put it this way the motox track was where the flat track is now. I was very impressed by the layout of the track. The track was perfect early on in the day. Got a bit dry and dusty later on, which I know we have been having a bit of a drought as of late so not trying to insult anyone. But seriously, that track made me wish I wasn't watching and was out there riding. It's a crime against humanity that the track doesn't see more use. Would love to have the opportunity to pound some laps on that baby.

Back