What happened?

It actually makes a little sense..... The 250 race was delayed by atleast 45 minutes. The 1st 250 race started right at 5 I believe. So they just bumped the truck racing to 5, then showed the 2nd 450 moto live on NBCSports (which must have been close to 6?) Blows you missed it, but atleast they kept the live coverage!

theres really nothing they could do about it. thunderstorm delay for awhile. so there was nothing to show at 5. you didnt miss anything anyways... boring.

theres really nothing they could do about it. thunderstorm delay for awhile. so there was nothing to show at 5. you didnt miss anything anyways... boring.

Well when there's a delay at a NASCAR race they just pan around the circle track and talk about put strategy and unheard of off the wall driver stats. . . " nobody has come out of turn 4 loose, slapped the wall, hit three cars and spun into the infield since cale Yarborough in 19whatever!!

Yeah it blows! I was pissed too. Just happened to be home and realized the race should have just recorded. Off road racing? WTF!!! changed channel to 1323 NBCSHD and saw racing so I recorded that. I got to see the final 8 minutes or so.
Then found it was being rerun and recorded it again at 12 or 1 AM and a full recap was going to be on at like 3 AM???
I was fuming!!! But then after realizing what happened, I guess if it had of aired live as scheduled in the time slot, We would have seen 40 minutes of rain on an empty track or Who knows? the DVR still would have only recorded that time slot + 15 minutes (I set mine up 15 minutes over just in case only reason I saw part of the beginning of MOTO 2 )... Regardless would not have seen the full 2nd MOTO without finding a replay?

The outdoor TV package sucks. The actual coverage of the races is decent, but the times, multiple channels, etc, just dont work for me. ESPN has like 10 channels, or Speed, should get the whole deal, show both classes and both motos and be done with it. The outdoor promoters needs to get on the bandwagon and get that done for next year. This craps been going on for two years, and for two years I've said it sucks.

Why don't you guys understand this?? It was a RAIN DELAY! What could they show live? Atleast they did show the racing live when it occurred! It is not poor coverage. If it was poor coverage, they would have left the orginal time slot as showing an empty track and then continued on with their orignal programming. Instead, they shuffled things around so we could still see the 450 moto 2 LIVE.

My only complaint is they should show it all at the same time on 1 channel, I can't keep up with this crazy schedule lol

My only complaint is they should show it all at the same time on 1 channel, I can't keep up with this crazy schedule lol

Plus 1. I agree. It is not the rain delay, I have no issues with that. It is just the stupid normal programming.

yea, the 2 channels dont make sense. i dont even like it for the sx when one week is cbs and next is speed. get this, people in other countries get both motos live, all season. load of crap. we cant even see it live and its taking place in our own country.

1st motos on the womens shopping channel at 3 a.m. Second motos two days later on the Cartoon Network. Makes perfect sense.

Back