Malvern Wed June 6th BIKES ONLY PRACTICE

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Malvern Mx will be having practice this Wed. June 6th.This practice is for BIKES ONLY.The track will be prepped and ready to go.Practice will begin at 4PM and end at 9PM.Cost is $20.00 per rider.

What I am leaning towards doing is Wednesday bikes only and quads on Thursday every other week. The every other week thing is in hopes that the turnout would remain large enough to justifiy opening. It seems that every place that tries to have a quads only day ends up giving up on it because of low turnout. So we will see. Jason

Okay as long as we are still aloud riding down there it should work out. Sounds like a good plan, I didn't have a problem with the current set up, and I can speak for several other quad riders that it was always a good time and alot of fun on wednesdays. I'll be there whenever quads are aloud.
Thanks Nick

What I am leaning towards doing is Wednesday bikes only and quads on Thursday every other week. The every other week thing is in hopes that the turnout would remain large enough to justifiy opening. It seems that every place that tries to have a quads only day ends up giving up on it because of low turnout. So we will see. Jason

That seems like a great idea as long as you get a good quad turnout.

Hey Jason just a note, I just spoke with larry miner and he reminded me if you start the quad practices next thursday and do alrenating thursdays you will lose about half of the quads because we will be leaving for nationals everyother thursday. Maybe do quads and bikes next wedsnesday then began quads thursday the week after so you could get the full turnout of quads. Just looking out for you guys

Definitly avoid the thursdays before the nationals. Here's the remaining schedule.

Rd. 6 June 16-17 High Point Raceway Mount Morris, PA

Rd. 7 June 30- July 1 Sunday Creek Millfield, OH

Rd. 8 July 14-15 Unadilla New Berlin, NY

Rd. 9 July 28-29 RedBud Buchanan, MI

Rd. 10 Aug 11-12 Loretta Lynn's Hurricane Mills, TN

I'm coming in hot, bringing a gaggle of Pelletts and assorted hooligans. Lay out the pink carpet for me and don't spare any expense. I expect to be treated like royalty.

And bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia.

Had a TREMENDOUS time. I absolutely love that track and the layout. Bummer one (1) - Double alongside the trees - BIGTIME, scary wrecks both times I've been there. Change or get flagger ( please). Practice sessions. Split up the talent. Squids like me don't belong with the fast guys. Cheers, Jason. Dig the track.

Thanks for coming Rup, actually we had a flagger on the woods side of that jump the rest or the evening after you pointed that out to me. thanks for the input. see ya next time or baybe at BC this weekend. Jason

Dig it. Appreciate you making the adjustments. Really, genuinely, enjoy that circuit, my boys do, too - keep doing good.

While I wasnt able to make it down last night (Courts almost ready to start visiting though!), I heard that it went well.. I posted this in a picture thread on the main forum but figured I might as well here too since the flagging thing was brought up..

Heard the bike only shin dig went well despite the fact it brought some different pro practicers who like to play dirty. Two things, A. its PRACTICE. Everyone needs to keep this in mind. No reason to slam people or take people out in PRACTICE. B. Theres always somebody better than you, so no need to have a big head at a local level practice.

Its funny the things I hear even if I dont get to any given practice or event.

Being that there are a decent amount of riders on the track, I think flaggers may be a good idea. I think that spectators (family, friends) who come to the practices should VOLUNTEER to post up at a spot and act as a flagger. As riders, I think that we should help with this in a volunteer state or mind for our own safety with no extra cost to the track owner so it does not jeopardize the cost effectiveness to run a practice for everyone. Cant ask a guy to lose money to run a practice. Just a thought.

Really hoping that quads can get some time down there next week. Like how things been going with the track. love the extra seat time we can get during the week. #85

Quad practice is going to be this coming Thursday from 4 to 8. It will be every other week. Basically every thursday before a race. Jason

Back