Unadilla AHRMA

Original44

PR Addict
I spent all weekend with my son and friends at Unadilla, it was the best. The racing was on the national track and it was fast with full gates. The track was primo all weekend except on Saturday during practice. The legends race was stacked and fun to watch. The best part was that Unadilla did the track prep and wanted us there(not like Mid Ohio). They also had extra classes at the end of the day for my son to race. Here are some picture, enjoy!

Guy Cooper jumping in and coming out of gravity cavity on a 74 Bultaco during the Legends race:
IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

Ron Lechien on a Can-Am:
IMG_1176.jpg

Jeff Stanton also on a Can-Am:
IMG_1177.jpg

Dewayne Jones on Tom McPeek's 74 YZ250:
IMG_1180.jpg

Gary Jones and Jimmy Weinert. Gary is on Jeff Vlk 74 YZ250:
IMG_1178.jpg

Trampas Parker and the Legends after the race:
IMG_1185.jpg

Tom McPeek in the open age expert class:
IMG_1150.jpg

Jeff Vlk on his hodaka 100:
IMG_1129.jpg

Elmar Kruza:
IMG_1123.jpg

Robert Miracle jumping into gravity cavity:
IMG_1227.jpg

My son Johnny racing his 77 YZ80 in the Retro Mini and his YZ85 in the Mini class :
IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics! Looks like a great event that was even better with the cool weather over the weekend!

We were very disappointed that we couldn't make it to Unadilla. We can't wait to host our Vintage National again this year. Just like Unadilla we want everyone here and our track prep will reflect that. The vintage riders were the best group of people that have ever attended our events. I hope we have a good group of modern riders show up so they can see what our track is all about. For the event flier go to www.ActionSportsRacing.com and click on the Vintage tab. Hope to see everyone here.

Drew, Kyle and Ryan Wolfe.

Great Pics Mike!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Love the pics of Johnny, we'll have to break out the old 60 and give it a try. Let's hit Drew's Vintage race-it will be a blast.

Thanks for the report , Mike . Track looks awesome . Any idea how our Ohio riders did ? Some of the classes were really stacked !

Canadian kid must have forgotten his Metric to SAE number plate conversion chart .

That's freakin sweet man. I'd like to refurbish a 75 Elsinore for my dad. GIve it to him for a birthday present. . .

How much would that cost?!

Drew, what modern classes are you running and what are the rules?

It will depend on how many riders we have but we plan on running a 50cc, 65cc, 85cc/Supermini, Open A, Open B, Open C and Vet class. We will split classes as and if needed. We will run 1 moto for sure, 2 if time allows (applies to both days) and we're only doing a $20 sign up fee.

Hey, thanks for the pic of me dropping into THE GRAVITY CAVITY.

What an amazing weekend, the track was intense!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting these great pictures. They were much better viewed on a large screen than on a phone. Johnny rode much better today. It is good to see him enjoying racing!

Back