Mx213

washel157

PR Addict
I was supposed to race the Dayton Southwest Series race but saw a post that MX213 was having a race so I called them up and I was informed that they payout 100% to open A, 250A, 25A and 30A. 6 lap motos. 1st class $30 and 2nd $25. Guarenteed 3 spots too. Here was the kicker though. THEY DO NOT CHARGE THE RIDERS GATE FEES!!!!!!!!!!!. Blown away, I asked her to explain that and she said "your the show, why should you pay to get in". So after I get up off the floor, I tell her I`ll be there. Sad thing is. There were only about 70 riders there. Maybe even less. I know it was a LLQ Weekend but not everyone made it into that. These folks have a great track layout there. Underground watering system and super commited people running the show. I reccommend anyone to go there and on practice days they have flaggers and if it gets busy they seperate classes too. Super safe place. Check em out. Hang up the practice boots and put on the race boots peeps!

It was my first visit to the place as well and I was impressed. Nice track and definitively not like any other "fair track" I've seen. Give me another day and I will have a photo thread up. Here is a shot from the main grandstand.
DSC00001.JPG

Well like I said, no one showed up so it was Bosnic, some cat on a kawi and me. Ohio is plagued with pro-practicing. Very dissapointing.

Do they have a 2012 race sched.? Or a web site? nice looking track. Answered my own question.
Never mind googled it there's a facebook, and video's, and more.

I've been going there since they opened, the track is really fun. Wish I was still able to ride and race and had a bike def a nice track and really fast and safe.

that place looks really nice. i will definitely be checking it out at their next race!

The track is on the fairgrounds property and is a very nice track!! Couldnt it make it down had a lot of things to get done. No GNCC at mx213.

Here are the remaining race and practice dates on their schedule from their FB page

JUNE 3 ( RACE ) AND 24
JULY 1 , 15 , 29 ( RACE )
AUGUST 12 AND 26
SEPT. 8 ( FAIR RACE ) AND 23
OCT. 7 AND 21

I think they open practice on june 6th tomorrow.

The track will be open tomorrow (June 6th) from 3pm-8pm, Practice is $20.00.
Bear with us tomorrow we will be short of track crew because of work obligations and part of our staff will be preparing for the Ssgt Jesse Ault
golf scramble memorial held in honor of Jesse who was killed in action serving our country. Jesse is the son of our staff members Ron & Debi Ault.

We are not hard to find Take I-70 to exit 213 and follow the signs to the fairgrounds and the James E. Carnes Center. Enter gate 2. Physical address is 45420 Roscoe Rd St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950. Phone 740-338-7323, 740-296-9542 or 740-359-4583.

Practice dates: June 6th, and June 20th 3pm-8pm (weds) and Sunday June 24th 11am-5pm.
July 1, July 15th 11am-5pm, August 12th and 29th 11am-5pm. September 23, 11am-5pm
October 7th and Oct. 21 11am-5pm.

Race dates: July 29th gates open at 8am, practice at 9am and racing to start immediately following. Entry form can be found at www.belmontcountyfair.org Rider admitted free, general admission is $10.00. Age 6 and under is free for this race.
September 8th is the fair race (added money to designated A classes) gates and race starts as listed above. If any questions please call. Rider admitted free, general admission is $8.00 children 2 under free, this admission includes all fair activities

Back