Slow Going,(as usual)

NQ1965

PR Elite
knowing how much I enjoy seeing your bikes in the build up and repair stages, figured I should give a little back.

Don't feel like I have accomplished much here, but I know how much work and time it has taken to get it this far. It's tough when you have very limited time.

The 84 CR250R. Would like to have ready for the boy to race at Vintage Days, but it will be close on rather I can get it all done. (I have my KDX and YZ250 to get ready as well.)
She's not gonna be a show queen, just don't have time for that level of detail work. Just want it to ride and race well and be built solid.

Performed my first shock rebuild, (Race Tech parts) just finished tonight. Start forks in next couple of days.
Dropped cylinder off for 2nd oversize bore tonight. Have Wiseco piston with it.
Not splitting the cases but will thoroughly inspect, and replace crank seals and such.
Water pump impeller section rebuild in progress. ATAC linkage issues....might block off based on some history info I read with using an improved aftermarket pipe. Still working through.
And the list goes on and on!

84 CR-A.jpg84 CR-B.jpg

My First shock rebuild
84 CR-C.jpg

(Non-Related) In Montana back in April at Daughter and Son-in-Laws' house.
Pictures of PaPa instructing on bike handling techniques to grandson Joshy. "Wife thought it was funny and rediculous" :)

Joshy ride -B.jpgJoshy ride A.jpg
Joshy Ride C.jpgJoshy Ride D.jpg

Back