Broc peterson #399

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Anyone know this guy?
He won the 2-stroke class at RedBud over the weekend in convincing fashion with a 1-1-1.
He also did well in 450A and Open Pro Sport .
He’s from Liberty Center, Ohio and rides a CR -250…….very well.

If he qualifies for the 40 person gate at High Point, he can only race pro sport,
if he does not make the 40 person gate he is still eligible for any class permitting "A class" racers.

If he scores 25 points this weekend then he is not eligible to compete at Loretta's.

bruce

from the supplemental rules:

1. The following professional licensed riders are eligible to compete in the Open Pro Sport class only:

a. Riders earning 1-25 Pro Motocross points (250 or 450 class), or Supercross (Lites or SX class) in either the current or previous year;

b. Riders qualifying for the final 40 in either Pro Motocross (250 or 450 class) or Supercross (Lites or SX class) in the current or previous year; or

c. Riders qualifying for the final 40 in an FIM MX1, MX2, MX3 Grand Prix event in the previous year.

Professional licensed racers that have not qualified for the final 40 in either Pro Motocross or Supercross in the current or previous year, or who have not qualified for the final 40 in an FIM MX1, MX2, MX3 Grand Prix event in the previous year, are eligible for all classes as per AMA eligibility requirements.

If he qualifies for the 40 person gate at High Point, he can only race pro sport,
if he does not make the 40 person gate he is still eligible for any class permitting "A class" racers.

If he scores 25 points this weekend then he is not eligible to compete at Loretta's.

bruce

from the supplemental rules:

1. The following professional licensed riders are eligible to compete in the Open Pro Sport class only:

a. Riders earning 1-25 Pro Motocross points (250 or 450 class), or Supercross (Lites or SX class) in either the current or previous year;

b. Riders qualifying for the final 40 in either Pro Motocross (250 or 450 class) or Supercross (Lites or SX class) in the current or previous year; or

c. Riders qualifying for the final 40 in an FIM MX1, MX2, MX3 Grand Prix event in the previous year.

Professional licensed racers that have not qualified for the final 40 in either Pro Motocross or Supercross in the current or previous year, or who have not qualified for the final 40 in an FIM MX1, MX2, MX3 Grand Prix event in the previous year, are eligible for all classes as per AMA eligibility requirements.

Bruce... I like you. Good posts.

Wow...I know Broc, he's the son of an old racing buddy of mine Kevin Peterson that I hung out with back when I used to live in Toledo. They have a somewhat sandy track on their property that I rode on last year that has some huge jumps on it. When Broc would get on the track, we'd all take a break and just watch him tear it up. I've only seen him ride the 450.

Back