Beans open practice 6/10

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sunday 11am till 5pm open to all ages.Running the big track just like a reagular practice.Brock will still have GP track set up.Its just to dry in the woods to run all day.Will reschudule her soon,sorry about the late notice,but i think its the right call.I will have the big track prepped good for practice sunday.
Thanks BJ
330 602 1246 or cell 330 440 2366

Track will good and moist for sunday practice,just came in for a cookie and coolaid heading right back out to the track.Track will be Great tommorrow,believe that!!!!!

So, Brock took us on the GP course today....first off, amazing he was able to make paths in some of the areas and hills that he made them on...Brock - how did you get that bobcat going left and right up a loose soil hill ? Anyways, I like the initial layout and I don't have a lot of GP experience to give feedback but I felt more like I was trail riding and not GP riding if that makes sense...a lot of the trails seemed narrow even though you got them six feet wide I guess it didn't feel that way...overall it was fun and different and I applaud you and BJ for continuing to do things at Beans that add more rider fun value to the day...I also know you will do more work to the GP area and after a few weeks it will be totally different than what it was like today...Great job !!

So, Brock took us on the GP course today....first off, amazing he was able to make paths in some of the areas and hills that he made them on...Brock - how did you get that bobcat going left and right up a loose soil hill ? Anyways, I like the initial layout and I don't have a lot of GP experience to give feedback but I felt more like I was trail riding and not GP riding if that makes sense...a lot of the trails seemed narrow even though you got them six feet wide I guess it didn't feel that way...overall it was fun and different and I applaud you and BJ for continuing to do things at Beans that add more rider fun value to the day...I also know you will do more work to the GP area and after a few weeks it will be totally different than what it was like today...Great job !!

Very good initial work on the GP course. Some sections were tight, but with a HS background, it wasn't factor. Had a lot of fun breaking in the course and being back on the 300xc! As there weren't a lot of bikes out in the woods, so dust was not a factor. If you had two or three bikes close, it was a little hard to see. But what do you expect with no rain and temps in the high 80's.

There is great potential on the property for a combination of some really tight stuff and more open (GP style) trails. It's great to have a place to go play in among the trees now.

Will definitely be back.

I took a few laps on the mx track. Must say, that the improvements are great. Now any level of rider can enjoy the elevation changes and layout of Beans Rd. There are no more excuses to not make the trip and ride the mx track.

Apprecate the support 171 and 053 were trying we have yet to get everything dailed but we will.Brock has alot of good ideas and is a hard worker,a real good person.Its been a battle this year with the weather.we got alot more to do,so stop back its only going to get better!!Props to his dad to Kenny to hes been a big help too.This weekend will be improved from last week going to tweek some jumps,put some more good dirt on the track and finnally got the new rottotiller ready and will be using it shuokld be great

Back