Dirtworld open today Saturday 6/9

DirtworldMX

PR Addict
Dirtworld is open today Saturday 6/9 from 4pm til dark! The weathers going to be great!

We had some requests and just to let everyone know, Shanes went to dirtworld at 7am this morning to fix some of the requests you guys have made. Some of the things hes working on is cutting some branches, fix some things with the dozer, he said one was going to be the landing on that jump for you guys. He cant do everything this morning seeing how by 11am he always starts working on the track for practice. Tomorrow we going to be working over at dirtworld expanding the peewee track to make it for both 50s and 65 bikes to ride not just 50s.

We briefly talked about the camping request and to ride on sunday. We havent made a decision on that, if we would get a good turn out then we would say yes but were not sure how that would go. It seems when we try to do new things they dont go so well. So we will see!

Thank you for everyones support and we hope to see you there!!

Tiffany@dirtworld
(440) 858-9584

Great job as usual with the track, the upkeep is always perfect and i love how shane still preps the track during practice even when there are only a few of us ripping it up. Keep up the good work.

Opening on Sundays for practice would be AMAZING!!!

we only can do sundays once in a while and its usually if we get rain on saturday and the tracks good on sunday. thats also our day for rentals, and like today we will be there all day, expanding the pee wee track to also be for intermediates to ride on. Along with weed wacking, mowimg, cleaning up all the garbage etc. what also alot of people dont realize is we have another business that keeps shane super busy working at least 10-14 hour days plus he has to up keep all the equipment, trucks trailors etc, up keep some stuff that i cant do at home due to being pregnant and having to keep an eye on our 2 year old. lol :) plus try to have time for us. Hes always on the go :) So sundays dont look like a possibility only some with exceptions . i wish we could all the time but honestly not possible

Great job as usual with the track, the upkeep is always perfect and i love how shane still preps the track during practice even when there are only a few of us ripping it up. Keep up the good work.

thank you so much for saying that, thatll make shanes day :) thank you for comming out and supporting the track and we hope to see you soon! have a good sunday!

thank you!
Tiffany

Back