Props to Steel City Regional

I waited to see if anyone else would put up a post in regards to the Steel City Regional and since I have not seen anything I will. We have been to Steel City numerous times over the years and I must say we have never been too thrilled with their track prep or care during the event. This time is was absolutely great. They left the practice track packed for fear of the rain on friday. Great call. During the races both Sat. and Sun. they worked the track constantly. We heard some complaints about that however, I think they did the right thing. The track was absolutely the best I have ever seen it all weekend and we were still out of there at a decent time on Sunday. So I felt they should be commended on a great job. If they continue doing such a great job we will love going there for future events. I don't know if anyone from the Steel City crew will see this. I hope so. GOOD JOB!!

I am assuming the Coombs family is still running the Steel City Regional, but have not been into the LL stuff for a few years. If so, Davy Coombs is DC@mxsports.com. Not sure if his mom is still runing hings or not either.

Back