Bc 6-16 & 6-17

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend. Looks like more good training weather is on tap again this weekend. All of you Lorretta's dreamers better get your ride on! We are planning on the next two weekends, then two weeks off. Then, we will reopen July 14th. Just FYI.

There is a very real possibility that I am changing the roller single table section. If I do get time to do that, please everyone use their noggin. Take it easy at first. And NO i wont tell you what Im doing. No promises, we'll see how my time goes, lots of watering to do.

I bet your pond is getting awful low . Try to get the pumkin loaded up and head out on sunday . Got to see all the new changes , havent been there since end of april i think .

I bet your pond is getting awful low . Try to get the pumkin loaded up and head out on sunday . Got to see all the new changes , havent been there since end of april i think .

Its not horrible yet, but after this weekend it will be getting down there. Thats fine, we can head back to the creek. No big deal. We're planning on doing on final dig out on it anyway, and adding a box structure. So we need most of the water out of it.

Bring out the Katoomer!

There is a very real possibility that I am changing the roller single table section.
Yeah, that section could use a little love..
See ya Sat.
<O:p</O:p
And post up the Detour info in your signature as long as 586 is closed.<O:p</O:p
Silvers and I got hung up following the signs and took a scenic tour of central Ohio. <O:p</O:p
<O:p<O:p

4265 Briarcliff Rd
Nashport, Ohio, 43830
Latitude: 40.118150
Longitude: -82.223490

<O:p

Once ya go…..then you’ll know

Yeah, that section could use a little love..
See ya Sat.
<O:p</O:p
And post up the Detour info in your signature as long as 586 is closed.<O:p</O:p
Silvers and I got hung up following the signs and took a scenic tour of central Ohio. <O:p</O:p
<O:p<O:p

I got it in there. Sorry. if I had known I would have warned ya. Jason Rogers told me at about 11:30 on Saturday.

J.O. ill try to make it sun , i got a track buildn job cause u raised up to 25 . Thats all right ill b out to give a little back . Love the CLIFF.

J.O. ill try to make it sun , i got a track buildn job cause u raised up to 25 . Thats all right ill b out to give a little back . Love the CLIFF.

Always laugh when people think they're make so big when they have their own track. They think they're saving tons of money. Then after a couple months and the weeds have taken over, their jumps are wack, and the corners are a foot of powder, they can either spend more moola to fix it all or just load up and come over here. I usually see them back.

See ya Sunday, better bring the big cooler, its gonna be hot.

yea ur right theres nothing better than paying 25 and not watering , discing , dozen , not to mention a sweet track to ride on !!!

Open today (Saturday) at 11! Should be good. Be careful, roller-single-table section has been changed. Use extreme caution! Better make sure your brakes are working to full capacity, just a hunch that you'll need them.

Wow, two in a row??? Cool.

Open today (Sunday) at 11:00. Looks like a chance of rain this afternoon, and for that reason we will not water the piss out of the tracks. We will try to just keep them damp. Supposed to be cooler too! That will be a nice change.

I did make some tweaks to the new jump in the bottom, not sure what to call it yet, maybe the ball buster? Anyway, its still soft just before it so take it easy. I added dirt to the in between area, and added some landing, it looks like something I would try now even with it being rutty before it. So take that for what its worth, lol.

Great time at BC Saturday with a few wulff pack brothers….
Pounded out many laps …..and ate a lot of roost from Z-man, Randy-A-Salamon and Rocket.
Even though I haven’t jumped it yet….I like the New section WAY better than the old, I’ll get that next time.
Adding the second landing on he Rupalator is the BOMB….EVERYONE was bragging about their style on it……funny. From the inside or the outside…it didn’t matter, in their eyes Bubba couldn’t have done it better…ha! Great addition!!!
Was pretty hot in the afternoon but a nice breeze kept it things livable.
Track stayed good …got medium rough and Ohio Action Photo was on hand capturing all the fun.
Awesome day!
******* ODOT is done with the bridge on 586 so No Detour…..sail right on through! *********

Wow. doesnt get much better than that. Absolutley perfect for the first half of the day, then the overcast was gone the sun was out, but it didnt dry out too bad. Then it finally rained at 5:30. No risk=No reward fellas. Possibly the best track all year. It was awesome.

Back