Beans 6/16&6/17

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Sat and sunday 11am tilll 5pm Bikes only.There will be improvements to the track for this weekend.finnally got the rottotiller ready to go.got a brand new 6ft from warrenty.But didnt use for last 2 weeks cuz we ordered a 7footer so it will cover Brocks tractor tires.Its was more money but it will be worth it,way heavery duty than the 6 footer.i know i said i would have it ready couple weeks ago but thats way.Will be using it this weekend!!!It should be great weekend to ride here.Going call Joe tommorrow and plan on doing a ride day for him next weekend or the week after.Will figure it out and post it as soon as possable.
Free camping
330 602 1246 or 330 440 2366
Thanks BJ

Sounds good. I'm going to try and make it down 1 of the days. 1 thing you may want to consider or look at is the uphill by the road. It always has jacked up ruts going over the place until and sometimes its hard to find good line thru all the muck from watering so much ....I never feel comfortable in that section ....rest is fine

Added dirt to the camel back today,will make it alot nicer for everyone.Jumps are in great shape.Wll have the track watered good for this weekend.Cant wait to use this new rototiller,i think its going to be the answer!!!Will have the track in great shape!

I'd love to check out the track but i have a 9yr old just learning to ride (tall kid so on a CRF 150). he's not track ready. any place for him to ride?

First time to beans today. Really had a great time. Thx. Be back again. I can tell you take pride in trying to keep the track prepped. When you pull in, where is the kids track at? Is it to the left or somewhere in the back.

Michael

Thanks Michael,we try to do a good job.Kids track is the feild beside the pole building.Track will be way better for sunday. Dirt ripped up great tonight,real good moisture in the ground.Will have the whole track rototilled.Should be tight!!!

i saw you had a fella taking photos most of the day last sat. do plan to post any pics on your website or here?

Back