Malvern start time for Saturdays race

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We had planned on trying to move the start time up an hour but after receiving a ton of calls and feedback from people saying that they would not be able to make it if we did so, I have little choice but to leave it where it has been. 3:30 practice and 5:00 race. Sorry for any inconvience. Jason

Took off down to Malvern for our first Wednesday practice tonight with Mitchy and friends and really had a good time. Jason set us up with a really nice track with a portion running through the woods. Now, just need to run some lights down into those woods and we can run that loop on race nights. Mitchy took his first big track ride on his 65 and said he loved it. Was nice to go somewhere that is really wide open and fast. See you soon...thanks again.

No sweat on the above start time for us....later the better...pulling the rig to sleep at the track.

Cant make everyone happy, We dont race their much because its after midnight before its over and then a long drive home. Got to keep them locals happy.

We really like the track at malvern but we live over 2 hours away so we haven't come because of the start times as well and getting home at 3am, heck a couple years ago I ran my second moto at 3am (it was one of the first races of the year) that was just nuts. In the past malvern would have a couple saturday or sunday day races and run the longer track. We always came for those and liked the woods section. I know its hard to make everyone happy but just a thought with throwing in a change to draw in racers from further away.

For me night racing was the best. We always liked running under the lights. less dust, cooler air, Wish we could do night races. Late times are just part of the game. Truck and tractor pulls, demo derby, drag racing all the best are at night. Pack some bankets extra coffee and enjoy !

Back