Pitbike Racing at QSL in Polaris!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
We are gonna attempt this again, after mother nature shut us down repeatedly.

PitBikeRaces_12.jpg

Yep good times ahead of us. Honda of Marysville has a couple pair of the goggles that take video to giveaway, they are also giving away $200 gift certificates, and $100 gift certificates. I got the normal medals, and the usual swaggery. In terms of the track, its gonna be mostly flat, dont be expecting hauled in dirt and sx jumps. At least not this time. It will be alot of weaving in and out of trees in the grassed areas, and some asphlat sections. Our good friend Jay Laine made us some wooden transition ramps to get from asphalt to grass. If we get a good turnout of people, not necessarily riders, but tons of people to eat, drink and be merry ( or whoever you want to be). Then it will be good and they will want to do it again, and hopefully let us take it up a notch. There is an empty lot next to the lube that would be perfect for a future expansion. So it is possible to do a fairly big supermoto track, but we got to start somewhere, and somewhere is tomorrow night! Get on it.

Hey, how'd things go? Did the storm put any kinda crimp on things?

I was gonna head down and check it out, then that mutha of a storm came in and started tossing stuff around here at home, then spent some time hookin up the generator.
storm%20062812.JPG

Hey, how'd things go? Did the storm put any kinda crimp on things?

I was gonna head down and check it out, then that mutha of a storm came in and started tossing stuff around here at home, then spent some time hookin up the generator.
storm%20062812.JPG

We literally had the whole track layed out, had just put the canopy up, set up the table, we were ready to go eat, and someone said hey there's hail in Marysville, we pulled up the radar and started packing things back away. It killed the power there, and trashed our course. We had a few beers in the dark, discussed our options, but It just kept raining so we cancelled it, again.....We will reschedule it for later this year. Im not giving up!! Sorry everyone!

Wow! I never even said I was coming either!

I think someone, something, somewhere is against the QSL Lube race!

Wow! I never even said I was coming either!

I think someone, something, somewhere is against the QSL Lube race!

I know, not only did the race get cancelled, but the power is knocked out of half of central Ohio. Im almost afraid to try it again. Maybe this time we should build an ark just in case?

Back