Malvern mx race Saturday June 16

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We are racing Saturday at our normal times. Practice 3:30. Race at 5:00. Hole shot awards from Kames sports. This saturday is the drawing for our second gate fee giveaway, a nice Honda pressure washer. See everyone tomorrow. Jason

This is also opening race of the CRA 3 Wheeler series. Room for more, so dust that relic off and bring it out!

Bikes and quads this week. In two weeks, June 30th is our pro race and that is bikes only. Thanks for the reminder about the three wheelers. Didn't mean to leave them out. Actually I wouldn't have had an excavating business or be running malvern if it was not for Honda three wheelers. Long story but true. Thanks, Jason

Bikes and quads this week. In two weeks, June 30th is our pro race and that is bikes only. Thanks for the reminder about the three wheelers. Didn't mean to leave them out. Actually I wouldn't have had an excavating business or be running malvern if it was not for Honda three wheelers. Long story but true. Thanks, Jason

Alrighty, well this one I gotta hear. I will wait for the long version.

Had a great time last night! Thanks Malvern gang for another great event that is always a class act!

Back