Dirt Country. 6/17/12

The front section is super slow, there is nothing technical about the track, the track gets very one lined,i would personally love to see some major changes.this track can be one of the elite tracks around, with a little effort

We went. Track prep was decent. Everywhere around got rain on Saturday, but DC. Off the track was dust. Track was watered and decent. They prepped at intermission also. Small turn out. Only 10 in 40+. Dohn won, I got 2nd. We were the 11th moto. We no more than came off the track and mother nature opened up making the remaining 7 or 8 motos muddy.

As for the track design, would be nice to see some updates. Minor changes. Old ski jump straight is level now. Front section is not fun at all. It is a double, double, double tabletop. The third double feels like it is built backward with a steep landing......not a good design, you have to slow down to go through the section. I pretty much jumped into the face of one of the take offs the one lap. I too wish they would get a dozer out there and made some small changes. I think with some jumps placed in just the right spots, the track could be a lot of fun. It is very fast and wide open. Start could use some bobcat help behind the gate. But they ran a good show and were clicking the motos off very nicely, and deserve a ton of credit for that. DC is a great place to go race, more people should be going there.

Back