Buckeye Hills Mx

Tom

PR Elite
Buckeye Hills Mx

Open Practice-JUNE 23rd & 24th. Gates open Friday 5:00 pm for free camping and fishing. Practice is Sat and Sun from 11:00 till 6:00 both days. Each rider is $25 a day or $45 for both days. Concessions will be open along with some staple hard parts for now. We have been working hard and look forward to seeing everyone out there. Please mark it on your calendar and pass it along. If you can't make it both days, you owe it to yourself to come out at least one day and ride this track.
Buckeye Hills MX

Where is the track located
Any helmet cams or pictures?

2850 mc afee rd hillsboro ohio
YouTube middletowncycles663 for helmet can video

There was some serious investments in watering system within the last month. This track is built on natural terrain with many elevation changes. We run group practice sessions, we have flaggers, if you have not been out ,you need to stop out and see what others are talking about. We will also be taking a break at 2:15 to prep the track each day

Haven't been since reopened, but 5 hears ago it was by far the best mostly natural MX track in the area.... nice elevation changes, great dirt...nothing ax/sx for a great old school challenge! !! Can't wait to make back there.

Went on "opening day" this year (Saturday). Excellent layout, 1 big uphill, a lot of other elevation changes and good, safe jumps. I want to say right at 2 minutes a lap for faster riders. I am glad to hear (read?) they are investing in the facility. I will go again, but I have commitments this weekend. See you in July?

30th/ 1st.

Buckeye Hills Mx

Open Practice-JUNE 23rd & 24th. Gates open Friday 5:00 pm for free camping and fishing. Practice is Sat and Sun from 11:00 till 6:00 both days. Each rider is $25 a day or $45 for both days. Concessions will be open along with some staple hard parts for now. We have been working hard and look forward to seeing everyone out there. Please mark it on your calendar and pass it along. If you can't make it both days, you owe it to yourself to come out at least one day and ride this track.
Buckeye Hills MX

Are u going to be open this coming weekend the fri./ sat 30 or sun 1st.?
And is there a phone # for buckeye hills ?
Thanku for any info

We will not be opening this weekend. I will be plumbing the new watering system over the next several weeks. check back soon, and check us out on facebook

Back