Malvern Wed 6-20-2012 Bikes Only

MalvernMX

Malvern is running practice this Wed. June 20th 2012 for Bikes only.The track will be prepped and ready to go.We will run from 4PM to 9PM.Cost is $20.00 per rider.

MalvernMX

Yes I am planning on changing one section before next weeks practice. Not positive which section yet. Chase will have water for sale today. It's gonna be a hot one! Jason

Ledger8

PR Member
Sweet hopefully I'll make it out today but I for sure won't be there next week. Be in North Carolina with my dad

Nitro450r

PR Member
I dont get why we can't have quad practice every week it just doesn't make sense to me cause a lot of quad riders would like to come and practice at malvern every week you need to be fair to quad riders too

LTR85

PR Member
I agree with nitro, I have been at every practice and always had a good time. But now with nationals thursdays won't work.

MalvernMX

I dont get why we can't have quad practice every week it just doesn't make sense to me cause a lot of quad riders would like to come and practice at malvern every week you need to be fair to quad riders too

Look I am going to make this real simple. I am willing to loose money twice a month so that you guys are not left out. I am NOT willing to loose money four times a month. And before you start telling me how many more riders I would have if it were not on the week of the national, let's keep in mind that there are about six riders from our area that I am loosing. Also keep in mind that we had about 50 quads at our race Saturday (during the nationals) and only 20 for practice. For practice 50 riders is a break even number. Jason Rogers

Meister

PR Founding Father
Guys, id like to ride malvern (on a quad) every week just as you would but you've gotta look at it like this... Last year and a few years prior there weren't a whole lot of practices to begin with and many were bike only. Then, even before that, there were NO practices at malvern period. Not to mention the added benefit of no crazy bike lines and a properly prepped track and more track time period on both bike only and quad only nights. I've noticed the quad only thursdays fall the weekend before a race at malvern, which is a semi benefit if your getting some track/test time on the track before the weekend.. plus most people may not get to the track till after work and by the time id get there id get two maybe 3 short practice sessions in before quitting time on a bike and quad night.. 20 bones plus fuel for maybe 45 minutes of riding.. I dig the more time on the track on a quad only night..

Either way you slice it, at this point, I'm grateful for ANY track that will allow both, let alone soley accommodate both bikes and quads on their own nights..

Meister

PR Founding Father
I think it MAY be possible with the right rider on it.. However, its not worth trying for any reason.. Doesnt save you THAT much time if you are capable of scrubbing the first one..